Double Conversion UPS.
• Double conversion provides the highest level of protection
available by isolating the output power from all input anomalies.
• With a transformer-free design and sophisticated sensing and control circuitry the 93E UPS delivers an efficiency
of up to 98%.
• Active power factor correction (PFC) provides unbeatable 0,99 input power and <5% ITHD, thus eliminating interference with
other critical equipment in the same network and enhancing
compatibility with generators.
• The UPS is optimized for protecting modern 0,9 p.f. rated IT equipment without the need to oversize
• Languard’s technology makes it possible
to parallel up to 4 UPSs in capacity or in redundancy.
• ABM testing and charging cycle helps you to prevent battery problems and in addition lessens corrosion prolonging battery
service life up to 50%.
• Equipped with a backfeed contactor – no need for
Cost savings and sustainability.
• A new technical platform used in Eaton´s three-phase UPS
products guarantee easy upgrades, low MTTR, similarity on
service trainings and documentation, thus lowering total cost
• Equipped with internal maintenance bypass for safe and easy
• A range of service agreement options can be easily customized
for customers’ needs and budget
• The 93E offers up to 30% smaller footprint compared to
competitive UPS offerings.
• A multilingual graphical LCD display makes possible to monitor
the UPS status easily.
• Wide software and connectivity options provide monitoring,
management and shutdown capabilities over the network.
• Connectivity options are available to suit nearly any
communication requirements, from standard serial
communications to secure remote monitoring over the Web.
Advanced power protection for :
• Financial services
• Building management
• Industrial automation equipment
• Data centres